Topdeck Travel > Tour Discussions :: Europe Tours :: > European Getaway Sept 26th-Oct 15th

European Getaway Sept 26th-Oct 15th - Posted By julia (jkait222) on 22nd Jul 15 at 4:16am
Hi
Just wondering if anyone else has booked onto this tour leaving Sept 26th.
Im travelling solo! {Smile}

Re: European Getaway Sept 26th-Oct 15th - Posted By jemma (jemma87) on 22nd Jul 15 at 10:47am
Hi Julia,
I'm also booked on this tour and travelling solo.
Exciting adventures ahead {Smile}

Re: European Getaway Sept 26th-Oct 15th - Posted By julia (jkait222) on 22nd Jul 15 at 1:00pm
Awesome!
are you staying at the wombats hostel the nights before?

Re: European Getaway Sept 26th-Oct 15th - Posted By jemma (jemma87) on 23rd Jul 15 at 10:27am
Yeah I'm staying at the wombats hostel for four nights before the tour. How about you?
Are you travelling anywhere else in Europe before or after the tour?

Re: European Getaway Sept 26th-Oct 15th - Posted By julia (jkait222) on 23rd Jul 15 at 1:12pm
Sounds good! Yes my holiday starts at Octoberfest and then i will be at the wombats hostel the two nights before the top deck start and then a couple of nights in london after the tour before i head to Canada. We should defintely catch up for a drink one of the nights before the tour starts {Smile} .. are you travelling before and after?

Re: European Getaway Sept 26th-Oct 15th - Posted By jemma (jemma87) on 26th Jul 15 at 10:19am
Pre-tour drink catch up at Wombats sounds like a good idea {Smile} Octoberfest now that will be a awesome!
I'm traveling to Ireland for five days before the tour, spending the four days in London then off to Norway for five days after the tour.

Re: European Getaway Sept 26th-Oct 15th - Posted By julia (jkait222) on 26th Jul 15 at 1:25pm
That sounds so cool! Yes I'm so excited for it {Smile}
Awesome ! i will get your email or facebook when you get to london so we can organise a meet up {Smile}